We are an independent multi-cloud services company that helps enterprises and SMB companies build new foundations for future growth through successful cloud transformation and breadth of expertise in applying cloud technologies to unlock new possibilities. Today's digital and technological revolution is an important part of our business - we are not only adapting to it, but also taking an active part in creating and supporting companies in overcoming the associated challenges.
Our goal is to see the client from their perspective, build relationships based on mutual benefit, and contribute to the efficiency and optimization of clients' businesses.
We are 50+ people, with high seniority, and we specialize in solutions that help our clients in digital transformation. Our company focuses on long-term relationships and offers the opportunity to actively influence the development of the organization. We create an inspiring atmosphere based on transparency and cooperation. Our activities are mainly targeted at the UK markets, to decision-makers in the selection of cloud solutions.
We are currently going through an intense period of growth and we are looking for a person who excels in dealing with dynamic changes and can adapt to new situations. By joining our team, you will find the space to develop your competence, becoming more and more of an expert. If you are a person ready for challenges, dynamic development and want to be part of the revolution in the field of energy, we invite you to join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for building relationships with potential clients, mainly in UK (enterprises and SMB companies, sectors such as energy & utilities, financial services are our main focus) for consulting solutions and services based on understanding the industry and researching the client's business needs
- You will exploit your existing contacts and seek new, potentially beneficial business relationships
- You will collaborate with the Sales team and the Delivery team
- You will take care of and build brand recognition for Semantive through SM activity and by participating in industry conferences
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years of sales experience in a technology company,
- Experience related to consulting in the digitization of industries, on the basis of cloud services, with a focus on more complex solutions
- Deep understanding of cloud-related technologies, with a focus on AWS, GCP or Azure. Hands-on experience in selling various cloud services, including design, implementation and management (for various market segments: SMB, Enterprise)
- Ability to clearly communicate the value of technology services and solutions and translate technical aspects into language that business customers can understand
- Ability to generate contacts and business opportunities by leveraging your network and initiating relationships with new potential clients
- Very good knowledge of CRM (e.g., HubSpot in particular)
- Fluent English language skills of at least C1 expected. (Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.)
- Nice to have: Experience working in the UK, DACH or Western Europe market. Having a network of business contacts in the UK will be a significant added value
It would be nice if you have:
Perks & benefits:
- Hybrid working model
- Base salary: 21 500 - 25 500 PLN net/B2B + bonuses (based on signed contracts)
- 23 paid days off (8 days for bank holidays + 15 days off)
- Individual training budget (3600 pln/year) and personalized career path
- 2 paid training days
- Your dedicated "Buddy" since the very first day at work :)
- Knowledge-sharing sessions, Lightning Talks
- English lessons
- Sport and leisure package
- Medical package
- Employee referral program
What awaits you at Semantive?
Remote work and flexible working hours
Support in the first days
Be a referral hero
Solving real challenges
Knowledge is power
A great Team of great People
Free English lessons
Meet our Team
About our recruitment process
Response within 7 days
Do you have any questions?
Is English language required? What will be my role when I join the team? What technologies and tools will I be working with? You will find answers to these and other questions here.