We are Semantive, a professional services company providing Cloud services. We are an AWS certified team of software engineers focused on Cloud native application development and software engineering. We work in an Agile way and pay a lot of attention to code quality, we do peer code reviews and use pair programming when appropriate. If you join us, you can expect to get proficient with AWS & Python and work in a challenging project delivered for some Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups.
We are on a mission to build Data platforms in Cloud and Serverless applications that host a lot of data and run various analytical workloads. We are looking for Cloud Architect, who wants to embark on this mission with us.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the assessment of on-prem applications and create detailed cloud architecture
- Lead the migration of the apps to the cloud ensuring connectivity, networking, resiliency, security, etc
- Help templatize and industrialise the overall cloud migration process through identification common patterns and development reusable templates and blueprints
- Be a solution driver and contributor of a highly productive and creative Engineering Team, working together to execute on our mission of being the best in the world;
- Constantly provide technical advisory in Cloud/DevOps/SRE area to the existing portfolio of delivery projects across multiple Delivery Units, participate in the development of the company’s DevOps and Cloud frameworks.
- Advise project managers in creating delivery plans and providing quality assurance for the deliverables
You must have:
- Minimum 5+ years if experience in designing and implementing infrastructure and cloud-based solutions. Experience with AWS is preferred.
- Prior experience of designing to-be architecture and migrating on-prem apps to cloud.
- Good knowledge of Networking including Hybrid Cloud connectivity, Peering, network architecture, VPC/VNET, routing, Security Groups / NSGs, etc.
- Experience in architecting/designing web sites/applications that are resilient, scalable and built for large enterprise IT environments.
- Possesses current Cloud Provider certifications in Azure / GCP / AWS,
- Understanding current trends, tools and techniques used in the Application, Modernization space. For example: DevSecOps, Microservices and Cloud Native architectures.
- Proven solid cloud architecture and best practices skills with cloud IaaS such as AWS, GCP and MS Azure.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices – Design, Architecture, Solution Design.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices, monitoring and alerting systems/services.
- Good Knowledge on Terraform.
- Good scripting/automation skills with any modern programming language (Java, Golang, Python, etc).
- You are self-motivated, persevering and a capable engineer working without any minimal supervision.
It would be nice if you have:
- Being able to guide, motivate and mentor other team members in their everyday tasks if necessary.
Perks & benefits:
- Full-remote possible
- 23 paid days off (8 days for bank holidays + 15 days off)
- Individual training budget (3600 pln/year) and personalized career path
- 2 paid training days
- Your dedicated "Buddy" since the very first day at work :)
- Modern technologies and flat organizational structure within agile environment
- Knowledge-sharing sessions, Lightning Talks
- English lessons
- Team-building meetings
- Sport, leisure and medical package
- Employee referral program
Benefity, sprawdź co dla Ciebie przygotowaliśmy.
Indywidualna ścieżka kariery
Praca zdalna i elastyczne godziny pracy
AWS, Python to u nas wiodące technologie
Płaska struktura organizacji
Program poleceń pracowników
Rozwiązywanie prawdziwych wyzwań
Dostęp do wiedzy
Mentoring i szkolenia
Poznaj nasz zespół
Szybki i zwinny proces rekrutacji:
Odpowiedź w ciągu 7 dni
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Czy język angielski jest wymagany? Jaka będzie moja rola gdy dołączę do zespołu? Z jakimi technologiami i narzędziami będę pracować? Odpowiedzi na te i inne pytania znajdziesz tutaj.