We’re expanding our services with the goal to be an end-to-end cloud software consultancy and a top partner in CEE in the coming years for Cloud Vendors such as Azure, AWS, and GCP. We need strong leaders and business-oriented advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Semantive, you will have the unique opportunity to impact enterprise companies in how they deliver cloud software solutions. You will also join us during the growth and scale-up curve.
This means that your job will be to methodically scale up revenues, the primary source of which will be acquiring new business and new customers. You will work directly with the CEO and the management team, developing the insights necessary to make critical decisions.
What you will be doing:
Before we move on, first check whether you are willing, able and would enjoy doing this kind of work:
- You will take responsibility for the full implementation and refinement, together with the team, of new client acquisition processes starting from marketing activities (lead generation, account-based marketing) and ending with the execution of direct activities with the client - new business;
- You will take responsibility for achieving business growth objectives by executing and refining processes as well as building a growth team.
- You will work on adopting a set of tools and processes are ready for adoption (sales strategy, sales process, account management process, lead-generation process, …) All of those elements require refinement and adoption, but we are not starting from the scratch.
Daily, as part of your regular duties, you will also:
- Monitor and enforce marketing and sales tactics based on, for example: quality and correctness criteria for the most effective sales behaviors and activities.
- Correct, modify and support the salespeople's efforts – marketers on your team in each sales process, and develop their skills.
- Examine and evaluate the sales and marketing activities results, deciding which areas/channels to continue investment and activities and where to discontinue or reallocate resources.
- Analyze sales results and propose and develop changes necessary to improve sales effectiveness (ROS) on an ongoing basis.
- Manage collaboration with external partners in the context of executing B2B marketing activities, which are part of the marketing-sales process.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a sales marketing team in the IT industry (preferred Software House and/or cloud-based solutions)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales of IT solutions and projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with foreign clients, including market expansion through, e.g. account-based marketing
- English C1 or higher.
- Experience and proven qualifications in B2B marketing, project, consulting sales
- Proven success expanding into new markets and growing sales internationally with revenue streams of a growth-stage business from $2M ARR to $10M and beyond.
- Experience selling to C-level Engineering Leaders, CTO’s, CDO’s, CIO’s.
- Experience with effective use of Hubspot in managing marketing and sales activities would be an asset
It would be nice if you have:
Perks & benefits:
- Base salary: 15 000 - 23 000 net base salary on B2B, depending on your skills
Sales Bonus: Bonus paid every 6 months based on performance during the year, no cap, bonus is based on Gross Margin.
- On-boarding Bonus: Bonus paid for the first 3 consecutive quarters based on meeting required goals which are non quota based.
- Individual training budget (3600 pln/year) and personalized career path
- 15 holiday days + 10 bank holidays
- Opportunity to create sales team as well as shaping best practises within the team
- As we work fully remote, we do care about your comfort at your HO - we can provide you with conveniences to make you feel comfortable
- Modern technologies and flat organizational structure within agile environment
- Flexible working hours - work-life balance is something we treasure
- Sport, leisure and medical package
Benefity, sprawdź co dla Ciebie przygotowaliśmy.
Indywidualna ścieżka kariery
Praca zdalna i elastyczne godziny pracy
AWS, Python to u nas wiodące technologie
Płaska struktura organizacji
Program poleceń pracowników
Rozwiązywanie prawdziwych wyzwań
Dostęp do wiedzy
Mentoring i szkolenia
Poznaj nasz zespół
Szybki i zwinny proces rekrutacji:
Odpowiedź w ciągu 7 dni
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Czy język angielski jest wymagany? Jaka będzie moja rola gdy dołączę do zespołu? Z jakimi technologiami i narzędziami będę pracować? Odpowiedzi na te i inne pytania znajdziesz tutaj.