We are an independent multi-cloud services company that helps enterprises and SMB companies build new foundations for future growth through successful cloud transformation and breadth of expertise in applying cloud technologies to unlock new possibilities. Today's digital and technological revolution is an important part of our business - we are not only adapting to it, but also taking an active part in creating and supporting companies in overcoming the associated challenges.
Our goal is to see the client from their perspective, build relationships based on mutual benefit, and contribute to the efficiency and optimization of clients' businesses.
We are 60+ people, with high seniority, and we specialize in solutions that help our clients in digital transformation. Our company focuses on long-term relationships and offers the opportunity to actively influence the development of the organization. We create an inspiring atmosphere based on transparency and cooperation. Our activities are mainly targeted at the UK markets, to decision-makers in the selection of cloud solutions.
We are currently going through an intense period of investments for growth and we are looking for a person focused on generating new business opportunities. If you are a person ready for challenges, dynamic development and want to be part of the global trend of cloud solution adoption, we invite you to join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your primary driver is generation of net new revenue from cold relationships through various lead generation activities on the UK market in the space of cloud solutions.
- You will be responsible for building relationships with potential clients, mainly in the UK (enterprises and SMB companies, sectors such as energy & utilities, manufacturing & industrial, financial services or retail are our main focus) for consulting solutions and services based on understanding the industry and researching the client's business needs.
- You will exploit your existing contacts and seek new, potentially beneficial business relationships.
- You will contribute to the team in preparing sales plays, offers and materials to support sales of our services (e.g., industry specifics and how technology can support industries in achieving business goals).
- You will leverage your current network and establish connections with various AWS divisions in order to discover fresh business prospects.
- You are responsible for reporting all sales activities in HubSpot CRM for full process transparency and collaboration on opportunities.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years of sales experience in a technology company, AWS/Azure/GCP partner companies preferred.
- Experience of working with clients in markets such as the UK, US, DACH.
- Conversational understanding of cloud-related technologies, preferably with a focus on AWS. Hands-on experience in selling various cloud services, including design, implementation and management (for various market segments: SMB, Enterprise).
- You are skilled in bringing in revenue from cold prospects through lead generation.
- Ability to clearly communicate the value of technology services and solutions and translate technical aspects into language that business customers can understand.
- Very good knowledge of sales tools e.g. CRM (e.g., HubSpot in particular).
- Fluent English language skills of at least C1 expected. (Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.)
It would be nice if you have:
Perks & benefits:
- Hybrid working model
- Base salary: 11 900 - 15 700 PLN net/B2B + bonuses (based on signed contracts)
- 23 paid days off (8 days for bank holidays + 15 days off)
- Individual training budget (3600 pln/year) and personalized career path
- 2 paid training days
- Your dedicated "Buddy" since the very first day at work :)
- Knowledge-sharing sessions, Lightning Talks
- English lessons
- Sport and leisure package
- Medical package
- A path towards expertise in tech (AWS cloud engineering) and leadership (we believe in the team empowerment concept)
- Employee referral program
What awaits you at Semantive?
Remote work and flexible working hours
Support in the first days
Be a referral hero
Solving real challenges
Knowledge is power
A great Team of great People
Free English lessons
Meet our Team
About our recruitment process
Response within 7 days
Do you have any questions?
Is English language required? What will be my role when I join the team? What technologies and tools will I be working with? You will find answers to these and other questions here.