Before you read who we are, first check whether you are willing, able and would enjoy doing this kind of work:
- You will conduct the entire modern sales process based on the analysis of decision-making processes of our clients and decision-makers;
- You will build a knowledge base about clients, initiate first contacts, create threads, sales and project opportunities, conduct them until the first contract is signed;
- Then if possible and justified in terms of business, you will conduct account management activities;
- You will systematically analyze companies and decision-makers in given market segments, and on this basis, you will build a database of contacts with whom you will perform prospecting activities;
- By working systematically and methodically, you will recognise new areas, problems and market opportunities with clients we are currently cooperating with (up-selling, cross-selling), which you will change into sales projects;
- You will conduct, care and develop the current cooperation with clients.
So! We are Semantive, a professional services company providing Cloud services. We are an AWS certified team of software engineers focused on Cloud native application development and software engineering. We work in an Agile way and pay a lot of attention to code quality, we do peer code reviews and use pair programming when appropriate. If you join us, you can expect to get proficient with AWS & Python and work in a challenging project delivered for some Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups.
This means that your job will be to scale up the organisation through marketing and sales activities. You will work directly with the Head of Sales, developing the conclusions necessary to make critical decisions in B2B marketing and sales.
Daily, as part of your regular duties, you will also:
- perform marketing and sales activities (analysis of the client’s situation, conducting sales meetings, co-authoring articles), taking care to achieve, at the end of the day, a high level of correctness of their actions,
- by using appropriate tools, systematically acquire new contacts for their database while creating a set of information and knowledge for meetings with clients;
- conduct an ongoing win-loss analysis of all sales processes:
- examine the level of effectiveness of actions taken and their impact on the assumed increase in sales;
- supervise the current operations and their effectiveness correctness, recommending improvements.
You must have:
- Minimum six years of experience in sales and marketing inbound solutions IT projects, with experience in sales of IT projects being the most important
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with foreign clients, including market expansion, entering new markets
- Minimum 3 years of proven account management experience
- Experience and proven qualifications in the project, consulting sales
- Established relationship capital in the IT sector that can help us achieve projected financial, quality and project results
- Work remotely with several suppliers simultaneously – external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with the effective use of Hubspot in managing marketing and sales activities would be an asset.
- Ability to arrive at conclusions based on analysed reports and work with the team to develop changes and solutions.
- English B2 Business, IT.
It would be nice if you have:
Perks & benefits:
- English lessons
- Team-building meetings
- Sport, leisure and medical package
- Employee referral program
- Flexible working hours
- 23 paid days off (8 days for bank holidays + 15 days off)
- 2 paid training days and a training budget (3600 pln/year)
Benefity, sprawdź co dla Ciebie przygotowaliśmy.
Indywidualna ścieżka kariery
Praca zdalna i elastyczne godziny pracy
AWS, Python to u nas wiodące technologie
Płaska struktura organizacji
Program poleceń pracowników
Rozwiązywanie prawdziwych wyzwań
Dostęp do wiedzy
Mentoring i szkolenia
Poznaj nasz zespół
Szybki i zwinny proces rekrutacji:
Odpowiedź w ciągu 7 dni
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Czy język angielski jest wymagany? Jaka będzie moja rola gdy dołączę do zespołu? Z jakimi technologiami i narzędziami będę pracować? Odpowiedzi na te i inne pytania znajdziesz tutaj.