§ 1. Data Controller
Semantive Cloud spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Twarda Str. 18, 00-105 Warszawa, KRS 0000904603, whose registration file is keep by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP 5252865558, REGON 389135945, share capital of PLN 5,000.00, fully paid up.
§ 2. Purpose of data processing
We process personal data on a legal basis, such as:
consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR),
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(.b) GDPR),
legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR),
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
We process personal data for the purposes of:
enter into and performance of contracts;
communicate with contractors, partners or customers;
the provision of services;
maintenance of the website semantive.com.
§ 3. Kind of data
The scope of the data processing is limited by the purpose and legal basis. According to the purposes of the processing, the scope of the data may include identification data (such as name and surname), correspondence data, other information made available to Semantive Cloud.
§ 4. Cookies
Semantive Cloud (semantive.com) uses the following types of cookies:
- own cookies, identifying the user and collecting information about the acceptance of cookies;
- third-party cookies (OneSignal based in the USA) to identify users who wish to receive notifications;
- third-party cookies –Google Inc. marketing cookies, which collect information for display by Google Inc. AdWords ads.
§ 5. How do we collect data
We usually collect personal data directly from data subjects.
§ 6. Data transfers
We entrust the processing of certain personal data to our subcontractors, e.g. cloud service providers.
If we are legally obliged we may transfer the data to the relevant state authorities.
We may also share personal data with third-party advisors or auditors.
§ 7. Processing period
We process personal data as long as it’s necessary to achieve the purpose. If you withdraw your consent or if you object to processing your data, we shall no longer process your data. However, we may process personal data until the possible claims are time-barred, if it’s needed to protect against possible claims or to protect Semantive Cloud rights.
§ 8. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- access to his/her personal data;
- request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of his/her personal data;
- right to object to the processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to withdraw the consent, if the processing takes place on the basis of his/her consent;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (https://uodo.gov.pl/).
§ 10. Contact
For matters related to the processing of personal data by Semantive Cloud, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.